Choosing the right lean methods, concepts, and formats to increase performance is essential when it comes to the acceptance, efficiency, and success of improvement measures. The course “Lean methods and concepts to increase performance” provides a comprehensive insight into target setting, procedures, and fields of application with regard to optimization methods and formats.
By taking part in this training, you will be able to choose the most suitable methods of increasing performance, both when carrying out current improvement projects and when developing and planning larger optimization programs.
Successful optimization methods and formats are presented based on participants’ understanding of potential improvements. Procedures and points to consider are explained, discussed, and reflected upon with reference to examples and exercises, thus creating a practical basis for implementation in day-to-day business.
A discussion between experienced trainers and course participants raises awareness of success factors while helping people to recognize approaches to improving their own practices to date.
As an interesting module to develop skills in optimization, we are happy to offer your company tailored competence building and optimization workshops. Here, you and selected colleagues can apply, test, and deepen the knowledge you have gained in a real, results-oriented workshop (e.g. kaizen, SMED, 5S) with the support of an experienced Ingenics coach.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to provide advice and support.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of powerful methods and formats for successfully increasing performance by optimizing processes and work systems.
- Learn about target setting, procedures, points to consider, and fields of application for the methods and formats in question.
- Establish specific areas of action and approaches to increase performance in your field of work.
Contents & Key Learnings
- PDCA / CIP
- Kata coaching
- Just do it
- Kaizen workshop
- Optimization projects
- 5 S workshop
- SMED workshop
- Process optimization
- Developing solutions
- Prioritizing and evaluating solutions
- Implementing solutions and monitoring success
- Optimization, MTM, rosters, performance targets
- Flow and workload balancing
- Pull and kanban
- Theory of constraints (ToC)
- Success factors for successful optimization
Format & Execution
- Classroom and shop floor training
- Presentation, discussion, application, exercises, transfer
- Leaders, project managers, lean agents, and change agents in the company as well as anyone charged with tasks related to the implementation and maintenance of the lean philosophy
- Future internal “multipliers” as well as workshop trainers, coaches, and CIP trainers