The German economy is desperately seeking skilled workers, and we can provide them. Our staff have the methodological skills needed for all planning services in the core areas of production, logistics, and organization. Furthermore, Ingenics Services supports its customers with additional capacity in the fields of IT and process consulting, technology, and facility management. Particular expertise is available for the automotive, aviation, and mechanical engineering sectors.
The service packages provided by Ingenics Services at a glance:
- Production planning, run-up control
- Manufacturing planning (conventional and carbon fiber)
- Manufacturing resource planning
- Assembly planning, plant planning
- Layout and equipment planning
- time studies and MTM analyses
- Material procurement planning, intralogistics
- Material supply planning, material flow planning
- Container and packaging planning and management
- Capacity management, supplier management
- Transport planning
- Run-up control
- Product line planning
- Project management support
- Process optimization
- Project planning and control
- Preparation and delivery of workshops, including follow-ups
- Advanced quality planning
- Quality management in production (APQP, 8D report)
- Quality management in logistics and supply chain quality
- Quality process planning
- Developing and managing FMEAs and CIP measures
At Ingenics Services, we understand that special projects can only succeed if the people working on them are fully in tune with what they are doing. After all, it all comes down to people in the end. Having the right team on board and benefiting from the results of their work makes all the difference and strengthens your competitive position.
Our employees and colleagues will support you with up-to-date knowledge, extensive professional expertise, and a flexible attitude – whenever and wherever your projects need them, and for as long as it takes.
We are a young and dynamic company that appreciates traditional values such as respect, honesty, fairness, and partnership just as much as open communication. Our actions are guided by the values surrounding our cooperation with employees and customers. These are then adapted to the specific requirements of the environment where Ingenics Services gets to work. The following three values are of particular importance to us: a pro-active approach
, and flexibility
You can use the convenient contact form
to let us know your needs. We will then get in touch with you as soon as possible for a detailed discussion about the key issues and any questions.