Whether it’s vision and strategy, organization and leadership, work and process organization or IT systems: Ingenics’ extensive service spectrum for strategy and process consulting covers every aspect of your business. And even if you only want to improve the effectiveness of a single area, we’re still the ideal partner for you.
At the start of every strategy and process consulting project there’s always one key question to be answered: “What does the company, or its selected area, hope to achieve and how should it be accomplished?” Depending on your answer, the following actions are performed.
- Creation and further development of a corporate vision and strategy
- Development and adaptation of business models for changing conditions, e. g. volatile markets
- Implementation of company-wide lean initiatives (e. g. lean management) as prerequisites for value-added enhancements and continuous improvements
- Support throughout the change process
- Development of visions, principles and “dialogue pictures” to support the change process
- Preparation of communications concepts
To ensure that the your business’ overall goal is being pursued by each of your divisions or operational areas, here Ingenics experts actively promote the change process with orientation training – specially designed for your organization and management.
- Analysis, optimization or implementation of a goal-oriented organizational structure
- Introduction and optimization of the business process management to control key activities
- Introduction and optimization of project management
- Introduction and optimization of KPI systems for goal-oriented controlling at all organizational levels
- Optimization or implementation of operational management tools and management coaching (e. g. Shopfloor management)
The improvement of processes and working methods ensures that all of your business divisions work efficiently – toward a common goal. This is particularly important for order processing as well as for those employees involved with processing in each business division.
- Optimization of business processes and procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Definition of tasks, expertise and responsibilities to promote value-added oriented working methods
- Analysis and optimization of resource use – for cost-effective processes
- Optimization of order management to ensure quick, error-free order processing and customer orientation
- Introduction and use of lean principles at divisional and employee levels e. g. to improve individual working habits (self-organization) or goal-oriented problem solving
- Optimization of communications and information flows, from meetings to document management
The interaction of people and IT systems is also part of our comprehensive strategy and process consulting. Here, basic questions are examined concerning “if” and “how” a desired effect can be supported through IT systems.
- IT potential analysis to evaluate system capabilities
- IT check to determine if new systems are needed
- IT strategy and process analysis or IT optimization to identify IT selection options
- IT system selection to support defined processes or working methods (e. g. DMS, ERP, PPS, CRM)
- IT system implementation support for time-sensitive, cost-effective integration of all IT functions