The term “kata” is Japanese in origin and refers to the continuous practice and repetition of a precisely defined sequence of movements in the world of martial arts. A standardized training routine is the best way to internalize processes, and this is an extremely efficient way for individual fighters to improve their personal development. Ingenics has now transferred the tried-and-tested kata principle to commercial enterprises in order to achieve the continuous improvement of problem-solving skills among managers and employees alike.
What would happen if we transferred established learning routines from sport and music to our everyday work? This is exactly what happens with kata coaching: initiatives for change at the shop floor level bear fruit over the long term, and continuous improvement at the process level becomes a matter of course. Learn about this effective operational management tool and find out all you need to know about its background and applications. An in-depth simulation allows you to use kata coaching directly, and thus to put your training directly into practice and achieve success.
- Discover the basic principles of kata coaching and understand how it is applied.
- Learn how to moderate the kata routine.
- Basics: Observations from change projects, the basic principles of successful organizations, goals and changes.
- The kata philosophy: Basic principles and background of kata coaching, areas of application and fundamental rules.
- Approach: Structure and process, roles and responsibilities as regards kata coaching, current and target scenarios, the rules of the game.
- Simulation: Practical implementation of kata coaching.
- Managers of all levels and from all departments who want to learn about kata coaching and its effect.
- CIP trainers.