In order to protect and improve the competitive position of the company, it is important to adapt existing production systems in line with changing framework conditions. Efficient and stable production processes based on the lean philosophy are key success factors for every manufacturing company. Learn about lean principles and their application in production and lay the foundations for the implementation of your own lean projects.
See how you can use simple tools to enhance value creation and avoid waste – one step at a time. Study the theory and experience production simulations to discover the hidden potential of processes and structures in production and how this can be achieved.
- Learn the basics of lean production.
- Be able to identify waste in practice as well as strategies to avoid it.
- Receive useful practical tips for implementation from our highly experienced trainers.
- Basics of lean production. Gain knowledge about the origins of lean production and find out about the essential principles of issues as diverse as types of waste and designing a continuous production line.
- Success factors for implementation. Practical experience from the implementation of lean production increases understanding and helps participants to master lean projects in even the most difficult situations.
- Practical implementation through exercises. Experience directly in production simulations (e.g. LEGO assembly) how waste can be eliminated by your own suggestions for improvement.